Subject: FW: Letter to All Parties
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 11:01:06 +0300

Tere

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: ITSO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2025 2:09 AM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter to All Parties

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To All Parties

Please find attached the letter from the Director General, Mr. Masambu, to 
all Parties regarding the United States Federal Communications Commission 
(FCC) approval granted for the transfer of control filed by Intelsat and 
SES.

Kind regards,

ITSO Secretariat

______________________________

______________________________

À toutes les Parties

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la lettre du Directeur général, M. Masambu, 
adressée à toutes les Parties concernant l'approbation accordée par la 
Commission fédérale des communications des États-Unis (FCC) pour le 
transfert de contrôle déposé par Intelsat et SES..

Cordialement,
ITSO Secretariat

_______________________________
_______________________________

A todas las Partes

Se adjunta la carta del Director General, Sr. Masambu, dirigida a todas las 
Partes, relativa a la aprobación concedida por la Comisión Federal de 
Comunicaciones de los Estados Unidos (FCC) para la transferencia de control 
presentada por Intelsat y SES.

Atentamente,

ITSO Secretariat

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Wasshington

This email was sent to [email-masked]

You've received this email because you've subscribed to our newsletter.

Unsubscribe 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/v2/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/EDe5EyFcQCxM>

 <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/5QRvA6sXsuMr>